Sunday, August 26, 2012

DL Art Thankful Thursday Challenge & Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge #94

Hi there! Today I am sharing my latest paper crafting project for two challenges:

*DL ART-Thankful Thursday Challenge

*Scrapbook Sisters-Card Challenge #94



I have a passion for creating cards in black and white. It gives the card a touch of simple and clean with elegance.

Supplies Used:

* White & Black cardstock
*Black diecut flourish
*Sliver Metal trinket
* Black & white polk-a-dot sheer ribbon
*White paper roses
*6 in. Paper Dolie
*Small green diecut leaves
*White Pearls
*White diecut corners
*Old stash- DCWV pp
*White scallop circle
*Black Stickles

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, you missed us at Cupcake last week, but thanks for trying to play. This is a super project, very elegant. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant and beautiful I love the formal look of the balck and white and your flowers so sweet
    Thank you so much, for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge(Flower)

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty, I really like the black & white colors & the doily looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!