Friday, September 7, 2012

CSI Case File No. 35

Hello Peeps!
Today I am sharing my completed CSI Case File No. 35.
It took longer than I expected, but since I am new to the site I want to make sure I cover all the requirements.


This is the color scheme, evidence, testimony, and evidence.
http://api.ning.com/files/UxPSXpP4mPu-4ToJ1Bcokloz9NTm7oxYTFUWrW8TIahCxeGVEivFV93GCrtWyOHT7QSr2d4cBpRkuzAZmuGtVKZJpeMXvbBQ/35flat.jpg 

I loved working with the color scheme.

My take for the scene.



 This is the journal


Techniques used: sand, shells, wood, rocks, and distressing.



More techniques used:
 twine, lettering, gauze, paint, green leaves, and white paint.

Supplies Used:
* White Paint
*teal mist
*brown mist
*sand
* shells
*rocks
*burlap
*Twine: white & brown
*Wood
*Kraft canvas cardstock
*Core'dination Cardstock
*Corrugated Board 

Clink on link to CSI




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!