Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Mojo Monday 270 & Paper Secrets CYAO #41

Hello all!
This is a great time to create cards for the holidays.
You can see so many beautiful projects on Pinterest.
Check it out when you have time.
I am having fun with my paper crafting mojo.

So today I want to share my weekly card take for

Mojo Monday 270
&
Paper Secrets~CYAO #41.


Here is the the CYAO sketch

#41 - due 12/4 (11:59pm)
*music sheet pattern/pages *epoxy stickers  *velvet 
*dry embossing  *paint  *hand/machine stitching
 
I used 3 techniques/products:
*music sheet pattern
*epoxy stickers
*paint
 
 
Here is my take
 
 The tree twig was painted with white paint.
 I flipped this card so I could use it for this week's
Mojo Monday 270.


Here is the Mojo sketch:

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh0HYIzDwtrjTDnTCeRVoB657aQbcLcnMKL3N_p_V8UirteHHhIidHwqnHSKfJJAQh6FleG4MfmDwgQPUGJf21c2bpZqKet0Ryh3hVtNizHnKSwkV1cySKk0wpnqoIHXP1Ynn9M85T4t4hyphenhyphen/s1600/Mojo270Sketch.gif

I hope my card provided some inspiration
for your paper crafting mojo.
Thanks for stopping by
and remember to
"Keep Scrapping 24~7-365!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!