Sunday, February 10, 2013

CSI Case File No. 57~Love Bug

Hi there everyone.
I trust all is well.
Today I want to share my challenge layout for 
 Let's check it out.


 

I was so in love with these colors.
Love working with pink and teal.

Here's how I solved this case:


I used all 5 colors.

Evidence

*hearts
*flowers
*leaves
*birds
*die cuts
*punches

Testimony

*Write a top ten list
*Use a heart-shaped journaling spot
*Add hearts to your journaling spot
*Inspiration Words- love 

Journaling:

Top Ten List
1. Adorable
2. Precious
3. Laughter
4. Playful
5. Chubby
6. Cutie Pie
7. Cheeks
8. Smart
9. Sweet
10. Happy


Hidden Journal

This is my adorable granddaughter when
she was just 6 months old. Each time
I spent with her she brought me such 
joy and laughter.
I live by myself and often feel alone.
So when my cream puff comes to visit
I feel so alive with a never ending smile just
because my love muffin has
come to visit her gran; me.
Love always!!!!


My granddaughter

 I enjoyed creating this layout.
Case solved!
I hope you found inspiration in this project.
Thanks for stopping by.
Huggies
Rachelle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!