Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy February scrappers!
I am excited because this is my first
Design Team project for

This month's challenge is all about
Felt, Fabric, soft challenge.
I went with fabric for my example.

I selected a paper crafting
invitation card.


The dress has a doily top and a
chiffon covering brocade ivory fabric
that I made.

Here are more views:



 
I used pearls and rhinestones on the dress.

Supplies Used:
*Coredination Ivory cardstock
*Prima Pearls
*Rubber stamp
*Punch boarder
*Ivory Chiffon
*Ivory Brocade fabric
*Satin Ivory ribbon
*doily
*Pink miniture roses
*Ivory flower
*Rhinestones
*White ribbon

Check out
Scrap It Girl
and join the
February challenge.
Thanks for stopping by.
Rachelle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!