Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Paper Secrets CYAO #50 & Party Time Tuesday

Hi there peeps!
Today I want to share my
paper crafting~card.
It's time for the weekly challenges at
 &
 
By now you probably know that
I am so addicted to my passion of
paper crafting.  I have been asked "do 
I send the cards out?" The answer
is yes occassionally I do.
 
 
Here is this weeks sketch: 
 
#50 due 2/19 (11:59pm)
The following 2 items/techniques MUST be used...
1. 3+ hexagons
3. wood


My take

For the CYAO challenge I had to use:
*3+ hexagons
*wood

For the Party Time Tuesday challenge
the requirement was to use
3 of 1 item.
I used
*3 pearls
*3 rhinestones


Here is a close view shot. 

Before I leave you today I would
like to send a big thanks to
My card was selected as
part of the Top 3 Winners
and was the largest
post viewership on my blog.
I am so honored and proud to have a new
home at The shabby Tea Room.
I am a "shabby girl."
Go over and check it out.

Thanks for stopping by today
and 
enjoy your day.
Huggies
Rachelle
xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!