Saturday, March 2, 2013

CSI Case File NO.60~"Our Love!"

Hi there!!!!
I am back with more to share.
Gotta share this one.
Photo: So true! :) 
 That is so true! LOL!!!!!!
I want to share my layout for this week at
CSI Case File 60.

http://api.ning.com/files/R7xD32zz-xQDhWz2AS0O8vVlDAgE0BZGOLWjvD0ZQNCo-VuFqR1FHV183xzR-obfLPu36olMgTrE*M1CluybsR2fWmsavido/60flat.jpg 

Here is my take:
 I really had fun with this creation.
Here's how I cracked the case.

I used the entire color scheme.

Evidence:
*hearts
*birds
*layers
*decorative border

Testimony:
*Write a love letter
*Add hearts to journal spot

Journaling:
I used journal strips for basic info and

*Twi-lady & Hubby
*Roni & Mitchell
*Our Love
*Will stand tall as the trees
   
wrote a letter which says;


Dear Twi Sisters,

This love story is all about

 a Twi sister and her hubby;

 Roni and Mitchell.

High school sweethearts and

married for 18 years. These

love birds got married when

they were just 18 years-old.

”He is still my best friend”

and the love of my life,”

says Roni. We were married

Sept. 24, 1994. Top this union

Of love we have 2 children,

girl & boy.Roni says, “she

wants to be A Proverb’s wife.


Here are closeup views:


 











Case solved!!!!!
It is my hope that you were inspired by this layout.
Thanks for stopping by today.
There is more to come.
Happy Scrapping.


1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Rachelle, this is such a stunning LO!! You totally rocked this challenge. I love the overlapped clock frames and gorgeous flags with these lovely colors!! I love your journalling as well. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!