Saturday, March 9, 2013

Shabby Tea Room 156 & DL Art Linky Party

Hello everyone!
Today I want to share my latest
paper craft card I created for a challenge at
This week is all about frames.
 
Week #156- "Frame It" 


This challenge requires an all white card
plus 1 color chosen from this inspirational picture.
This picture was very inspiring for me.

Here is my take:


Another View:

 
 I really enjoyed creating this card.
I loved using the scallop punch technique
on the accordian flower and using bling.

I will be submitting this card for the

I trust you found beautiful inspiration on this project
to help kick your mojo.
Thanks for stopping by and
enjoy your day.
Huggies!!!!

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Such an elegant card! I love the image and how you've framed it. Your details have made a very special card, it is lovely! Thanks for joining us at The Tea Room this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!