Saturday, March 30, 2013

Time to Reveal CSI Case File #65

Hi there.
I have been a busy bee during March.
Now we are at the end of yet another month.
Today I want to share my last layout as
It has been a blast and I enjoyed it so much.
I was able to complete all the cases
for March.
Again thank you Debbi for the honor. 
Let's look this week's case.


http://api.ning.com/files/Jlf8V1B*tP63j*DyZNYy07-6a1hzQJiqyczRWJDb0ufnd-JeTnc5hHSf0YnMeAqv3Wjtwp8CMJh3Q5mrhokE56-4CFu0SXdA/65flat.jpg 

I used all the colors of the scheme.

Here is my take:

 

Evidence:
* bird
* pinwheel
*ribbon
*white space 

Testimony:
*Spread your journaling across three spots.

Here are more views:


Journal 
*There are a few more spread in spots on the layout:

*Ally,Roni, and Steph
*On The Journey
*Twi-friends
*


 Case solved!!!!!!
I love CSI because of the inspiration and journaling.
Thanks for stopping by.
Enjoy your day.
Huggies
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!