Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Let's Play Ball!

Hello peeps!
Rachelle here sharing my most recent layout
I created for several blog challenges:
and

I had been wanting to create a layout
using my grandson's early baseball picture. 
So I finally got a chance and here is the finished project...

Let's Play Ball!

 Here are a few more views:


Live, Laugh, and Play!
I really had fun with this creation. 
I used hand sewed twine on the baseball and
used mixed alphas for the title.

I will also submit this layout to:
*Sketches4 All Mixed Alphas Challenge.
 
I trust you have been inspired today.
Thanks so much for stopping by and remember to...

Until the next time
Huggies!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Nicely done, thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect "For the Boys" card for our challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks - thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB boy page! Thank you for playing along with Berry71Bleu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masculine layout! Thanks for joining us at Berry71bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute page! I love the corrugated photo frame and all the layered embellie clusters. Thanks for joining the challenge at Zeus and Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and bright page!
    In behalf of Berry71bleu DT, thank you for joining our challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun page. Love the baseball!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous boy page!!! Thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!