Monday, August 5, 2013

Challenge Time at Sketch-N-Scrap!

Hi there peeps!
I can't believe we are in the month of August.
Where did the summer go?
Rachelle here and it's time for a new card challenge over at

Here is the card sketch #7:

 


Now for my example:


 and owner of the Etsy Shop LOVE MANIFESTED.  
Amanda has generously donated this lovely stamp set complete with block for one lucky winner! 

 

I hope you were inspired today. So join in the card challenge
and link up your creation over at

Thanks for stopping by and remember to...
Huggies!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like the sketch and what you've done with it as inspiration! The black, white and red color scheme is such a perfect choice for the sweet mouse silhouette image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!