Sunday, June 1, 2014

Scrap It Girl June Challenge Reveal!


 
Hi there and welcome to
 June challenge~Things With Wings!
Rachelle here revealing my project to get you going
for this month's challenge.
Time to take off!!

 "Embark on the Wings"

  For this project I thought I would pull together lots of
 fun fun embellishments, flowers, texture, chipboard and trinkets.
I started off with the painting the canvas then inking it.

Close Views
 Then I used my stencils and texture followed by inking and misting.
{Gabrielle's Homemade Texture Paste}
It's the best!



 Then I gathered and layered all the embellishments and lettering.
I so enjoyed creating this mixed media canvas and hope I have inspired you
to join in this challenge at

Thanks so much for stopping by today and remember to...

See Ya Soon!
Huggies!!


Supplies
~Acrylic Paint
~Ink Pads
~Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists- pearl, yellow, white
~Dusty Attic Birdcage
~Dusty Attic Corner
~Prima Resin Birds
~clock
~Prima Flowers
~Die cut Butterflies & leaves
~Dusty Attic Title
~Tin Holtz ChitChat
~Crafters Workshop Stencils
~Homemade Texture Paste









1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW!! Rachelle, your canvas is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Love the brilliant colors, so warm and summery! That chippie you used in the corner is one of my favorites! (I actually used it last week in a video tutorial I made for G45....coming up in the middle of this month :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!