Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy July 4th and more...


Hi there my friends!
Rachelle here revealing more exciting news!
I am so honored to now be on the

I will be working on the Kit Team!
Frosted Designs has a loaded scrapbooking store complete
 with all your scrapping needs and an
 awesome blog which host monthly challenges.
The monthly kits
are beautiful and customized
which offers clean or messy loaded packages.

Newly added for shoppers is...
 
 
Be sure to check out my blog post for upcoming projects
created for the
Frosted Designs Kits. 
I am so thankful and excited to be a part of this awesome team!



Now it's time for more news!
I have been on this fantastic design team for
I am excited and happy to continue with the team
for a second term.


This company specializes in creating amazing
laser wood cut outs such as this one:

 I created this card using the hot air balloon, birds, sun, and clouds.


More Views:


I look forward to creating more projects using 
these fantastic laser wood cut outs.
 
  Well that's it for now!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and remember to...

See Ya Soon.
Huggies!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on making the Frosted Designs team! They are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!