Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Unique Laser Designs Wood Framed Project!

Hi there crafters!
Rachelle here with a great gift for a bride & groom. 
Created with fantastic products from


Aren't these products beautiful?
Now let's look to see how they were used.

 MR. & MRS.

I started by taking the inside board off the frame and applied several coats of acrylic paint and allowed to dry. Then I applied texture paste to a written stencil and applied the background.

I then painted the bride and groom along with the title words.
Then it was time to decorate the bride. This was fun and easy using a hot glue gun to apply the tulle and lace. Next I used a tiny brush to apply specific lines on the groom. While those pieces were drying I inked the stencil background and applied goldtone rub-ons.

More Views:




 Now it was time to place the miniature roses in the corners of the frame. Then I created bows and continued turning the ribbon for the swirl long and applied to each corner.


To finish up I applied gold ring sticker to the center top along with pearls and goldtone heart on the top bow.
All finished!


The perfect gift for any bride & groom. I would take the frame to be engraved with the wedding names and date which would be perfect!
I hope you have been inspired and ready to get started on your wood laser cutout project. This blog shows you the many ideas to create your project.
Be sure to stop by
for all your great products. The inventory continues to grow each day.
Thanks for stopping by today.

See ya soon!


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow this is absolutely amazing!!! Love every detail! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!