Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Scrap Our Stash Sketch +3 Challenge!

Hi there scrappers!
Rachelle here and am I featured on the 
I am happy to share my layout design with you.


This is the sketch +3 challenge.
Just use this awesome sketch and select
3 stash items from the list.


Here is my take:

"Happy Day!"

I started by distressing the edges followed by 
creating a light mixed media background.

More Views: 

I inked the edges and chipboard pieces. Next, I applied the 
pastel paper and early pictures of my granddaughter.
Since the layout has 3 photos, I went with 2 and cute 
framed card.


The photos show difference by one of color and the other B&W.
Stash I used:
*Avovado Green
*Butterfiles
*Chipboard


Just for entering your project in this challenge
you have the opportunity to win the kit below.

The prize you are playing for this month is:
Simple Stories "You & Me" 12 x 12 Collection Kit


That's it for this post.
I hope you have been inspired by this design to create
your layout and enter this fun 
SOS Blog challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and remember...
I so enjoy reading your sweet comments.


BLESSINGS & HUGGIES!
SEE YA SOON!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, Rachelle! Great textures and dimension, and I love the soft, girly palette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!