Monday, November 13, 2017

Scrap Our Stash Challenge~#Happiness

Hello fellow scrappers!
Rachelle here with a inspiring DT layout for

Pick out stash you want to use...

You have until November 29th.

Here is my challenge take...
"#Happiness"

Close up Views...

I created a mixed media background.
Here you can see the distressed edges and ink.


I selected the center row going down...
Tabs, Fall Theme, Journal Card.
I applied pretty gold leaf mica flakes, chipboard, and spritz.


I added floral cluster, Prima ribbon, and burlap.




The perfect picture, playing in the leaves.

That's all for this post.
I hope you have been inspired to get your creative flowing.
Thank you so much for stopping by and do come back.
Happy Scrapping!



God Bless You and Your Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!