Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Scrap Our Stash Challenge Reveal

Hi scrappers!
Rachelle here sharing a double post for layout and card.
The first is my DT inspiration for the challenge at

This challenge is all about being happy/lucky.
 
Entries Due By....March 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) 

Here is my challenge take...
"Say Cheese!"

Close Up Views...


I created a plain and simple style for this fun layout.


I worked on a negative space using a few mist drops and enamel dots.
I loved using the cute emoji flairs by Simple Stories.





Well that's all for this post!
I trust you have enjoyed and been inspired to start creating.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and do come again.
Happy Scrapping!


God Bless You Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!